PLUS 2P SX
The PLUS 2P SX 2 piece water filters are suitable for housing standard SX (DOE) cartridges.
They are housings in the single, DUPLEX and TRIPLEX, in transparent or opaque models. The IN/OUT connections available are 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” brass BSP thread, or plastic with BSP or NPT thread. The PLUS 2P SX water filters are made to house cartridges with a variable height 4” to 10”.
Atlas Filtri proposes technologically advanced solutions with cutting edge design and materials to respond to the most ambitious and particular market requests.
The PLUS 2P SX double and triple stage variations, formed by a single-block manifold, eliminate all problems related to water losses between intermediate connections, guaranteeing simple and quick installation and maintenance.
Along with the housings there is a broad range of accessories and spare parts. Full control with potable water filters version M with manometers.
Accessories on demand
- Filtration in depthMechanism through which sediments are trapped both inside the matrix and on the surface of the filter device.
- Surface filtrationMechanism that keeps sediments on the external surface of a net. They can be easily removed.
- GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBONReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds.
- ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCKReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds , heavy metals, bacteria and virus
- Polyphosphate crystalsAnti-scale treatment
- RESINSIonic exchange resins
- Empty containersContainers to be filled up with water treatment products