PLUS 3P SX
The PLUS 3P SX 3 piece water filters are suitable for housing SX (DOE) standard filter cartridges.
They can be found on the market in the single, DUPLEX and TRIPLEX version, with transparent or opaque bowl. The IN/OUT connections are available in brass 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” with BSP type thread or plastic BSP or NPT thread. The PLUS 3P SX housings can house cartridges with variable height of 5” to 20”.
Thanks to the innovative construction technique for double and triple stage models, characterised by a single-block head, the PLUS 3P SX cartridge filters offer excellent performance in terms of safety and an easy and quick installation.
For a full control of operating conditions, there are single water filters available in the M version with 2 manometers.
The wide range of accessories and spare parts is available upon request.
Accessories on demand
- Filtration in depthMechanism through which sediments are trapped both inside the matrix and on the surface of the filter device.
- Surface filtrationMechanism that keeps sediments on the external surface of a net. They can be easily removed.
- Granular Activated CarbonReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds
- Activated carbon blockReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds , heavy metals, bacteria and virus
- Polyphosphate crystalsAnti-scale treatment
- ResinsIonic exchange resins
- EMPTY CONTAINERSContainers to be filled up with water treatment products